MakeSense Original Foundation by SeneGence
Out of stock
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
The MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex® combines cosmetics with skincare to give you an impeccably flawless finish.
The Science Behind the Product
MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex also provides and offers an unprecedented mechanical shield for protection throughout the day. The application of a MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex layered on top of any SeneDerm® DayTime Moisturizer gives your skin the benefits of a mechanical shield by boosting the SPF 15 of the moisturizer, so that when combined it produces a mechanical shield that delivers protection the equivalency of an SPF 30.
MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex formulations is:
- Non-smearing, long-lasting coverage.
- Oil free - can be used on any skin type.
- Non-comedogenic - does not clog pores.
- Adapts to skin pigmentation – versatile in that one skin color may be able to use a range of up to three different shades (or vice-versa for tanning) because of the way the color pigments adapt to skin tones.
- Helps to reduce moisture loss.
- Provides another layer of SenePlex Complex.
- 1 fl oz / 30 ml
Key Ingredients and Benefits
The uniqueness of this foundation is not only in its content but also in what it does NOT contain. Ingredients utilized in the foundation include minerals and do not contain oils, emulsifiers, waxes, stearates (salts), fatty, alcohols, or sulfates.
Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization.The Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells.
- Yeast Extract – a source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) that aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Cyclomethicone – a silicone that feels silky on the skin introduces moisture and is a water-binding agent that holds up well, even when the skin becomes wet.
- Propylene Glycol – organic compound used as a ‘carrier’ or ‘holder’ of active ingredients that also softens skin.
Free priority shipping on orders $200 and more
Free return shipping within the US. Find out more.